Location : Chennai, IN
Qualification : BE, B. Tech, MCA, ME
Industry : Sports Technology
Experience : 2-5 Years
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an innovative, self-motivated designer who is passionate about user centric UI/UX & graphic design and development. Someone who enjoys challenging work and is curious and driven. Someone who can help us take our products to the next level by understanding the web and mobile usability. Our team is deeply passionate about our clients, products, and technologies, and if you have what it takes, we’d love for you to join us!
- Responsible for evaluating & refining user requirements, in collaboration with product managers, analysts and engineers
- UX Research – Research product UX for a problem statement and identify the feasibility of the hypothesis and come up with high level storyboards and wireframes to present to stakeholders
- Prototype Design – Develop visual prototypes based on the storyboard or wireframe by designing UI and layouts for web and mobile applications
- Interactive Design – Create low & high fidelity interactive prototypes to help finalize & refine the overall UX flow taking inputs from the stakeholders
- Interface Design – Determine the interface style and layout and design the key interface
- Designing creatives for social media campaigns, blog posts, images, and infographics.
- Involved in Marketing Media Design (Brochures, Pamphlets, Presentation Templates, Newspaper Ads)
- Strong skills in the Adobe Creative Suite or similar – particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design & Adobe XD
- Good knowledge in typography, colors and layouts.
- Knowledge of motion design and 3D design would be a plus but not essential (e.g. Adobe AE, Premier Pro, Blender etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency at using Photoshop/Illustrator and any other prototyping tools
- Knowledge of Video editing, after effects, will be an added advantage
- Personal Attributes – Good time-management skills, Color Sense, out of the box thinking