Software Engineer (Python)
Location : Chennai, IN
Qualification : BE, BSc, MSc, MCA
Industry : Sports Technology
Experience : 2-5 Years
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an innovative, self-motivated web engineer who is passionate about web development and building high quality products. Someone who enjoys challenging work and is curious and driven. Someone who can help us take our products to the next level. Our team is deeply passionate about our clients, products, and technologies, and if you have what it takes, we’d love for you to join us!
- Create and deliver software required for building & improving the functionality, availability, and manageability of application and cloud platform using Python language.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules.
- Test and debug programs.
- Collaborate with other core service teams to design and develop solutions.
- Interpret high-level requirements and refine as agile-based implementation stories.
- Be a Quick learner of New Technologies and become hands on very fast.
- 2+ years of experience in Python development.
- Fresh graduates with good Knowledge in Python can also apply.
- Software programming experience in Python using frameworks like Django, Flask or Pyramid.
- Having experience on Shell Scripting is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Excellent knowledge of building server-side RESTful web applications, APIs and automation tools.
- Understanding of Software design patterns, SDLC, Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience in using public cloud providers to develop and deploy applications.
- Possess good understanding of QA methodologies and processes.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-starter and experienced in working with the team.
- Experience in Sports Technology, Healthcare, E-commerce, Retail, and Education will be an added advantage.