Junior 3D Modeler
Location : Work From Home
Qualification : Technical diploma in 3D modeling or a degree in fine arts
Domain : IT (Sports)
Experience : 0-2 Years, Internship Candidates can also apply
Employment type : Full-time / Part-time
What are we looking for?
As a 3D modeler you will be responsible for creating virtual worlds and characters. You will be breathing life into sketches and concept art. You will be working in a team with lots of other engineers and programmers. You must be well versed with industry standard 3D modeling programs and tools. Good spatial skills and a well honed sense of color and design will help you succeed in this job.
- Create and manage digital assets
- Interpret concept art and sketches to create virtual characters, environment and props
- Follow design guidelines, asset naming conventions and other technical constraints
- Prototype and iterate on models and characters based on feedback from team members
- Create textures and UV maps
- Optimize, refine and correct model geometry
- Rig models and characters for animation
- Work with artists, animators and programmers to execute projects on time
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in 3D design, capture and modeling tools and technologies
- Should possess good knowledge of 3D design, modelling and animation tools such as 3DS Max, Maya, ZBrush etc.
- Knowledge of Adobe CC tools ( Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Must have advanced skills in lighting, texturing and composition ability
- Must have Experience in renderings of both exterior and interior environments
- Should have Creative insight, an eye for detail and good Visualization Skills and ability to work on tight deadlines , both individually and in team
- Extensive knowledge of character design, rigging, skinning etc.
- Some familiarity with animation techniques and ability to take feedback and make changes as required
- Should have Good communication skills
- Some scripting experience will be an added bonus