Location : Chennai, IN
Qualification : BE, BSc, MSc, MCA
Domain : Sports Technology
Experience : 2-5 Years
Employment type : Full-time
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an innovative, motivated iOS engineer who is passionate about iOS development and building high quality products. Someone who enjoys challenging work and is curious and driven. Someone who can help us take our products to the next level. Our team is deeply passionate about our users, clients, products, and technology, and if you have what it takes, we’d love for you to join us!
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) across all stages
- Maintain high level of coding standards and comply with technical design
- Excellent self learner who can adapt quickly to new technologies & keep abreast of latest trends
- Ability to plan a project from scratch, set milestones & meet deadlines
- Coordinate with other developers and keep their supervisor well informed on the status of development effort
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all time
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare documentation of the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- Must have 1-2 years of experience working in Swift and published 1 or more apps to App Store
- Must have implemented security like API Key, OAuth, Basic Auth etc.
- Experienced with iOS frameworks viz. Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Deep understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiar working with RESTful APIs, third party libraries and API, cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knowledgeable with performance tuning, threading and offline storage.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Proficiency in JSON, XML, REST, HTTP, Cocoa Touch
- Comfortable with complex data structures, algorithms and programming fundamentals
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a plus
- Experience in other open source technologies
- Experience working in test driven development (TDD) and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Experience in Sports Technology, Healthcare, E-commerce, Retail, and Education will be an added advantage.