Location : Chennai, IN
Qualification : BE, BSc, MSc, MCA
Industry : Sports Technology
Experience : 2-5 Years
Employment type : Full-time
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an innovative, motivated engineer who is passionate about mobile app development and building high quality products. Someone who enjoys challenging work and is curious and driven. Someone who can help us take our products to the next level. Our autonomous team is deeply passionate about our users, clients, products, and technology, and if you have what it takes, we’d love for you to join us!
- Must have work experience with Flutter SDK and Dart programming language.
- Strong knowledge on Flutter widgets like Cupertino for iOS and Material Components for Android.
- Knowledge on building flutter modules and flutter plug-ins.
- Experience working on mobile platforms like Android/iOS is required.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Comfortable with complex data structures, algorithms and programming fundamentals.
- Having good knowledge of flutter architecture like Bloc Pattern.
- Experience with working using remote data via REST and JSON.
- Developed and published 1 or more apps in the Google Play Store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Should have understanding of HTTP methods and error codes.
- Must have implemented security like API Key, OAuth, Basic Auth etc.
- Exposure in GIT and SVN repo.
- Expertise in Creating Custom Reusable Components
- Scripting knowledge to create tools for automating workflows
- Working knowledge of architectural design patterns – MVC, MVP, MVVM etc.
- Should have minimum 2 years of full time experience in Flutter.