Location : Chennai, IN
Qualification : BE, B. Tech, MCA, ME
Industry : Sports Technology
Experience : 4-8 Years
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an innovative, self-motivated web engineer who is passionate about writing detailed requirements for products/projects. Someone who enjoys challenging work and is curious and driven. Someone who can help us take our products to the next level. Our team is deeply passionate about our clients, products, and technologies, and if you have what it takes, we’d love for you to join us!
- Main responsibilities include analysis and writing detailed requirements, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing.
- Work with product owners – gather high-level requirements (epics or features) and turn them into detailed user stories after thorough analysis.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Work with Team Lead and technical team members to support development and implementation activities.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- 2+ years of experience as Business Analyst
- Experience in writing BRD, Design Documents, User stories, User Manuals, and Training Manuals
- Good Knowledge on MS Office and MS Visio
- Good Knowledge on Wireframes for Visual Requirements
- Good Knowledge on Agile and Waterfall methodologies