Location : Chennai, IN
Qualification : BE, B. Tech, MCA, ME, BSc, MSc
Industry : Sports Technology
Experience : 3-8 Years
Employment type : Full-time/Part-time
What are we looking for?
- Responsible for the full life cycle of blockchain development, from research and analysis to architecture (security, performance, scalability etc), design and execution (coding, testing, benchmarking, deployment)
- Mentor team members, review code artifacts and provide technical guidance, hands-on training.
- Responsible for Development & Operations (DevOps) of blockchain development.
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
- Implement monitoring to ensure reliability and performance meets business goals
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones.
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of cryptography
- Strong knowledge of Fungible, non-fungible & governance tokens
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Experience integrating with Metamask and other digital wallet
- Strong knowledge of various blockchain technologies like Ethereum, Polkadot, Binance
- Design and develop resilient and scalable solutions that receive, custody, and broadcast digital assets for millions of users across all major blockchain networks
- Deep understanding of blockchain fundamentals (smart contracts, web3, Wallets, payment gateways, exchanges, DAOs)
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Relevant development experience of building decentralized applications
- Knowledgeable about smart contract security and best practices (design patterns)
- Experience working with Solidity, Golang, Rust, Java, Python, Nodejs other mainstream blockchain development languages
- Ready to do research and development and explore the new logic for swap and lottery programs.
- Familiarity with Git and Version Control