Location : Chennai, IN
Qualification : BE, B. Tech, MCA, ME
Industry : Sports Technology
Experience : 1-5 Years
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an innovative, self-motivated designer who is passionate about AR design and development. Someone who enjoys challenging work and is curious and driven. Someone who can help us take our products to the next level by understanding the web and mobile usability. Our team is deeply passionate about our clients, products, and technologies, and if you have what it takes, we’d love for you to join us!
- Perform full life-cycle software development (requirements, analysis, tech design, implementation, integration, testing, debugging, and support).
- Work directly with researchers and project stakeholders to ensure proper software design and delivery.
- Design and develop modular platforms
- Stay updated on current trends in AR/VR/MR/XR
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code in rapid timing
- Fusing different technologies to develop cutting edge Augmented Reality solution
- Extensive experience with Unity 3D, ArCore, Vuforia, Arkit (3 years plus)
- Strong understanding of game mathematics and data structures
- Skilled in C#, C++ and good problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of fundamental design principles (SOLID principles) and Design patterns to architect large scalable systems
- Good understanding of inner workings of games engines and should be good at executing pre and post optimization strategies
- Computer vision and machine learning knowledge is a huge plus
- Experience in open-CV and media pipe is a huge plus
- Proficient understanding of version control tools such as Git or Unity Collab
- No major design skills required, but an understanding of what makes something look good.
- Passionate about sports and Augmented Reality technologies.